View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Folks, I agree with GeylangFC to a certain extent. Albeit we need to try to be truthful based our individual perspective to form our personal opinions on a WL service and looks when we pen a FR, on the other hand we should not cast a cloud that would significantly mislead fellow punters from trying her. Misrepresentation of facts may affect a WL business and most importantly, deprive fellow samsters from trying a WL whom might be a gem to a particular samster.

I strongly believe Bei Bei's deserve 6.0 - 6.4/10 in the looks department, and if you rate her anything less than 6.0/10, that would be gravely unjust. In my opinion, she has medium size double eyelid eyes which is not ugly, she has no blemish on her face, her facial shape is pretty alright ... Just that her nose bridge is not sharp and high and the distance between her eyes is somewhat a tad too wide which made her overall looks not so attractive. Although she is not pretty pretty type, she is generally presentable and pleasant looking ... I dare to say she is better looking than many local gals on the street. By the way, I receive above-average services and french kiss from Bei Bei ... Just that I don't get the omph feel from her, which was entirely not her fault.

In the rating of looks, we should not be comparing them with celebs, car models, super/photographic models, etc. whom one needs to pay many times more for their services. We should rate and compare GL WLs under the commercial sex context (i.e. FL, GL WL, H/C, etc.) ...

To put things in perspective, I would rate those Indonesian/Filippina FL streetwalkers who look like domestic maids or MILF 5.5/10 or even lower.

In a nutshell, do not let a negative FR deter you from trying a WL. I urge you all to trust your own intuition and/or gut feel. This is because each and everyone of our taste for women may vary ... You can depend on a particular samster FR ONLY IF you know very well his taste is similar to your ...

Have a good bonkin' week!

MaXx

My Personal FR Thread: