View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2092 / Power: 21
superdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond reputesuperdelta has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinct00 View Post
thanks for you advise, so there is such thing in tw? but most of them mention about buying skype calls for them?

to the person who zap me on asking xiaoguo to verify, f you

i am asking for knowledge to avoid fellow bros got scam if there is such thing
the good thing about 援交 is that it is usually cheaper then going through a OKT.

other than that, there are many risks like;
- asking you to transfer money first before she meets u, but once u have done so they will disappear into thin air.
- buying skype credits to her account first before she meets u, but once u have done so they will disappear into thin air.

for the above 2 cases, there can be another outcome such that if u rejected her request, a very fierce sounding guy will take over the phone or call you back and hurl all sorts of vulgarities at you, threatening you to acceed to the requests else they will hunt you down.

i've heard of another term called 仙人跳, which means that once you've met the girl and checked into a hotel room, very shortly 1 or a few gangsters will bang hard on the door. once they are in, they will tell you that the girl is his gf, and now that you've took advantage of her, whatcha gonna do.

they will take from you all of your money and valueable and just leave u there.

so if u are in taiwan and interested to find a girl for full service, please look for 1 thru a trustable OKT. the OKT will ask for your preferences of the girl you want and send 1 to your hotel doorsteps, if not to your liking, you can request to change, and its FOC to change. but try not to change too many times.

if you are travelling to taiwan soon and want contacts of a trustable OKT, you may PM me.

hope this clears your doubts.