Old 30-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
enjoysex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

First of all Thanks for whiteagle samster for his forum. I was in Taiwan, am wondering how to get a FL contact and saw his forum. His forum was very helpful and i manage to chat with her (xixi) through msn ([email protected]) after a while of chat she directly call to my room for details. was to my supprise that she able to arrange to me a girl at 1am. This is the first time i try taiwanese and hope she doesnt dissappoint me.

After 20 minutes, reception give me a call to confirm that i have a guess, i allowed she to come up. another 1 min the door bell rang. Door Opened, not bad, feel confortable and allow her to come in. Once come in we chit chat a while and get to know each other more. Then we go straight into mission as both of us had taken our bath. Progress was quite SOP and she is very accommodate to my request. cow girl, doggy, missionary and lastly we end up on the table. the only downside is she rejected my bbbj request.

Name: 雅宣(Taiwanese)
face : 7/10
body : 8/10 ( D cup)
bj: 5/10 (with condom)
kiss: not allow
fj: 8/10 (accomodate, went for 4 position)
GFE: 6/10
Damage: 5000NTD
RTF: nope there are alot more choice

After giving my feedback to xixi, the next day she recommended me someone much better but higher price. I was told that she was a bra-model, excellent figure and very pretty. Since i am in the island of beauty, and i had been seeing so many pretty + sexy taiwanese girl in MRT (summer time). Really wish to have a try at taiwanese model. Hope xixi arrangement will meet my expectation of my dream model.

After 30 minutes of waiting, she arrived and ringed my door bell, door opened, wow... my dream model standing shyly in front of me asking me if i am ok. Of course i say and pull her in. we pull away each other cloth and proceed to the bathroom. after showering, we start with light kissing and she start painting my body and bbbj, she repeated the process few times with patient, really not a time watcher. after i request her to blow while i am standing and she acommodate. Then she cap me and start with cowgirl, she was so sexy that her D cupper keep on punching each other nearly make me cum, i stopped her and change to missionary, then table, finally cum in the position where she standing in front of the mirror and i pump her from the back looking at her boobs swinging around. She was very accommodating and her voice was always polite and shy. This is my best experience so far and i really appreciate it.

Name: 心雅(Taiwanese)
face : 9.5/10
body : 9/10 ( D+ cup)
bbbj: 9/10 (very acommodating, 2 position)
kiss: light kissing only
fj: 10/10 (very accomodate, went for 4 position,damn shiok)
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 7500NTD (discount 500NTD )
RTF: This is the most pretty and perfect girl i ever FU, this memory will stay and will try other model if my Vitamin M allow