Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
robertchua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by VannDaman View Post
Tough call Bro . . my two cents:

a) If there is 'chemistry' w/ a Domme, then multiple visits get better and better. If you 'clicked' on the first time, go at least two more times (with candid feedback) to see if things really connect. First times are usually the LEAST satisfying . . . topping is not as easy as it seems, and it takes time to get to know someone from either side. (imagine yourself on the other side ?!>!). For what you like, I'd stick with experience . .

b) Variety is the spice of life (!). New relationships are . . . well . . new !! and exciting and different. Edge play is always a risk however . .

And do not overlook the obvious . . a real match (non-Pro) you can stick with for good Agreed a needle in the haystack, but just keep your eyes/mind open while you're exploring.

(maybe all that was just one cent . . )
Bro VannDaman, thanks for sharing your views. I believe this predicament of "going back to the one you have tried and enjoyed" versus "trying new blood" is faced by most of us.

When I was looking for streetwalkers to kick my balls in GL, I try my best not to go to the same lady unless she is wearing a different pair of boots. You see, my interest is in the boots she is wearing and not the lady herself. Of course, there are times that I cannot find other streetwalkers wearing boots so I have to resort to the same lady with the same boots. Interestingly, the second session is usually better as they know my limits and this time round, they are able to kick me harder.

Furthermore, it seems like me offering my balls to kick is a great stress reliever for some of these streetwalkers who sometimes have to put up with lousy customers. I recall one streetwalker that I engaged for a second time to kick my balls said to me "how dare you touch me" as she kicked my balls - obviously she was taking me as one of those sleazy customer who touched her while she was standing in GL but did not engage her services. After the kicking, she told me she felt much better.

Another streetwalker I engaged took me to be her ex-boyfriend who cheated on her. She said "Thank God I found you" before kicking my balls really hard. Needless to say, I enjoyed both sessions very much as I am into hardcore ballbusting. Unfortunately, I never did see these two streetwalkers anymore as they have returned to their own countries.

Back to Mistress Minky, we do have a certain connection or chemistry as you term it. She is my first local dominatrix and I do admire her for making the effort to establish the BDSM community here in Singapore. I am sure I will enjoy myself more in my second session with her now that I have exposed (read: corrupted) her to ballbusting - I am her first ballbusting client, you see.

I have joined SBF solely for this thread (do you notice I do not post in other threads) as I am obsessed with my ballbusting fetish in thigh high/knee high boots no less. Unfortunately, not all local dominatrix is aware of my particular fetish. That is why if given a chance, I like to expose more dominatrix to ballbusting in boots - that is why I am torn between going back to Mistress Minky for a better session and trying a new Mistress.