View Single Post
Old 11-03-2011, 08:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 15
copymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycopymark deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Here's my FR on the mistresses I gave tried. Do up me if you like it:
1) Mistress Francesca 200/ hour
Met up with her twice last year. First meeting she had me worship her feet n massage them. Then I was slapped n humiliated. Eventually she gave me a handjob till I cum in hee hands n was forced to lick it up. She then locked my cock up in a cb3000 cage n kept the keys. I was now at her beck n call.
Next few weeks were tough as I could only get erect for a while before the cage makes mr realize that j will nv get to cun again unless I prepare a 200 tribute. She ordered me on SMS to go to geylang n get a gal.. Even with my cock locked up. I was scared to but didn't haf a choice so went to L14 n found a prc who laughed at me when she saw my cock. She had ms kneel down n kiss her feet n I paid her 50
Finally I met mistress Francesca for a second session. This time she unlocked me after i paid the tribute n she had me pit on a condom n masturbate. I didn't take long to cum. Thereafter I was made to empty the cum filled condom into my mouth n swallow.
Overall: looks 7.5
Dominant factor: 8
I intro her to collarme n setup her account before handing it over to her.
Hope you guys find it useful