Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
kantao1 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_fest View Post
Can't find any threads on Tanglin HC n so...

brought my colleague from my euro ofc to hv dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. he told me dat he was still suffering from some body ache from the 15hrs flight here from amsterdam and i suggested dat we go for massage. nearest i cld tink of was Tanglin HC. knw dat it closes at 11pm, we quickly headed there and rch at 10 mins to 9....

at the recept area, a very milfy lady sits n welcomes us. from the top view, caught a glimpse of her valley but did not get turn on...haha. asked her for the malay masseue but told she was not working dat day n only left wif 2 masseues then, so we juz get ahead wif it...

my masseue

name : Diana (msian chinese)
face : nah... average aunty-like
attitude : very chatty n accomodating to my requests
massage : 8.5/10 (massage wif strength n covered whole body)
tips : yep. coz i was refreshed after the 45mins session

plus points : she did balls massage wic was good n shiok! stroke my didi for a while n wen i was getting harder, she stopped!

offered me specials but i wasnt interested coz of her looks. i did ask for the menu n price tho and its all market rate. btw, my fren got a thai masseue wic he said was good too...

i mite return for her massage skills only but no specials coz i don wana bonk an aunty u see at the markets...haha

do share bros... cheers!
Hi can share?