View Single Post
Old 09-10-2013, 02:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreenLantern View Post
Breaking News

Samsters with evil agenda & ulterior motives

1. Haizdie (His clones are Tinhamodek & maxSTD) aka 1809 promoter
2. Keewee (Many clones and has many gang members from the Pic Exch thread)
3. Bronzegod (His clones are cherrychocolate, Hogaogang, tcss17, AlejandroAHBU and many more)

Good samsters who are genuine contributors

[COLOR="seagreen"]
1. Panad0l
2. MPF***
3. KP***
4. PGA69
5. Omnia
6. MaxPriest
7. Vincent
8. Slyer
9. Doomas
10. Comm
11. Tseng
12. Korean
13. Don Juan
14. Fat Fatt
15. A few more only
Hello. Don't lump me together with others lah. What evil agenda or ulterior motives do I have?

I very simple one. Don't disturb me and I won't disturb you. You disturb me, then of course I might comment on you too. Or if you post obviously promotional FR, but now I cannot even be bothered to comment on such things any more.

But seriously lah ah, stop posting with all your clones and post properly with just one nick - no need to use king.cobra and thegreenlantern and now also got one alejandro888 that you created, plus many others that I am damn lazy to list but had been spotted by others.

Why not just post with one nick instead of keep using clones to troll others?

sheesh.