View Single Post
Old 17-10-2013, 05:47 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 22
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

King.Cobra aka TheGreenLantern aka Alejandro88 aka Max priest aka slyer aka many more

at least i dont have to hide behind clones to comment on anything ... its jus that u are weaker and nobody else to blame, so wats your objective of having so many clones>? haha GOTCHA!!!

why should i spar on them? you the one who wanna challenged me eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by King.Cobra View Post
Oh well, only chaps like u and Haizdie would consider me a troll bcos I am a threat to you.. You two have been exposed! Obviosuly you two are fuck shop L1809 promoters. Bro Ah Green is bery the correct. Do you want OKT L1809 to get into trouble?? Do you wanna try me??

Only coward & immature chaps like you would get your dump & immature gang members to zap innocent samsters behind keyboard. If you are a real gentlemen, spar on a gentlemen level like Omnia & that Nato chap.
try posting in the picture forum lor if u dare? using your main acc and we will know who is the coward hahahaha