Old 12-04-2007, 09:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 21
watchman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Action in Ipoh mali!

Been hearing 'things' from the street. So decide to track down my 'kakis'. Is been 3 days since I got back and been itching to 'feed'. Taiwan, U & Me and small f**k joints been closed down for some time, so places like Robin, Regal lodge and Classic spa are the usual hunt spots. Boring! 30z locals something that don't make the cut but locals/vistors here had to contend until today!
Sipping 'Chiew Pai Suet' (roughly translate in canton 'House Brand ice') at KomplexYik Fong makan basement flr, me and my kakis was catching up with wats been happening in JB/Ipoh.
Ipoh born guys, Yik Fong is in the dumps with no plans to renovate nor maintain. Gone were the days where there were arcades shops and school going children hang out. Now left small mobile shops with bits n pieces of Games\DVDS, computer and etc shops occupying.
So my kakis gave a few numbers and referrals which I wasted no time savin to my phonebook. That was 1 number that stand out, so say my bros. An arrangement was made by my bros for me and off I went to view the 'stocks'. Gave a call when arrive was ask to proceed to Room 419 New Wing. Now I'm not a racist but China girls I find unappealing compare to Thai (fav) n Indon. Though they hv milky skin n pretty,is their breath and unkept 'bush' that turns me off. But after this 'one', I might kick myself in the anus!
Behind door 419, was a sweet young 5' 6, below shoulder length hair with an innocence looking face. Sat on the sofa while she sat at the edge of the bed. I was ready to pop like a shaken Carlsberg bttl but barely manage to keep my cool. Was told she was 'handpick' by this contact as my bros n him go 'way back'! If u reading this, Fei-lo, Meng chai and 18, I luv u guys.
After an ice breaking session, was told to shower which I did take my time to wash 'properly'. Came out xpecting to see her bare but dissappointed as she had a towel around her which she proceed to shower. Shaking with anticipation when heard the shower water stop and she coming out frm it. She smile, proceed to untowel me n her. Nice firm bod with 32B cup and a nice tatoo across on her left arm though a bit shy with her breast. U won't hear me complaining. She then laid on top while lookin at me, smilling and slowly necking me. Proceed to gently suck my tits while makin her way down n gently puttin 'it' into her mouth. Took her time to get 'aquainted' which make my toes curls and me fallin head over heels with her. Went to toilet to spit which she did a few times. I can live with that. Short chit chat then her at my tits. Again. Turn her over and proceed to slowly 'paint' her. Her breast though small were firm and nice lookin colour tittes(No blackish protruding). In n unexpected turn, she did 69 which is unheard off with PRC girls. No DATY but manage to tickle her slit which make squirm n moan. Toilet again, after which she capped me and ride me. We then change position with me on top. Took my time 'in and out', when shen starts frenching me. Unheard off.
After the session was done, she laid by my arm talkin+ humour with both our hands intertwined for some time. Very GF feel. I can die now n hv no regrets.
With a heavy heart, took my leave n call my contact thankin him. Was told there is another one that BBJB as though her life depends on it. Looks abt average but great 'out of this world' service which I book immediately for tonight session.
These are Teng Teng stats:
Name – Teng Teng
Height – 5'6
Look –8/10
Boobs – 32B. Firm.
Massage – Not bad.
Cat bath: 5.5/10 starts from ear to ear, then move down and slowly up to nipples again.
HJ: 5.5/10 quite ok suck ur nipples when doing so..
BJ: 8/10 take her time. Guess I like BJ most.. can feel suction.
Frenching: Plenty. Hot and heavy. Let’s out soft moan when I kissing her body parts.
AR - Nil
FJ: 8.5/10. Great. Soft moan couple with occasion loving stares. No rush. U b the judge.
Attitudes – 10/10. Very GFE. Best I ever had
Damage: RM 150. Worth every sen.

P.S: At this time, they r moving around to avoid detection. Won't b round 2 long.