Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
eplf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdom1 View Post
You are wrong!

Japanese FLs/SM mistresses could speak english and understand english.(their spoken english altho have japanese accent but confirm no problem to understand what they are saying).

It's a ridiculous remark to say visiting Japan would be more worth it. Becos all those Pinoy, Local and PRCs SM mistresses in s'pore now also TOTALLY don't have those large-scale equipment or special-constructed SM rooms either. Frankly those Local/Pinoys/PRCs SM Mistresses their SM services are also not as professional as Japs SM Mistresses.

In fact, I had already detected a very UNPROFESSIONAL feature when I read some forumners posted their so-called FR on the PRCs SM Mistresses in the past few pages.(It's either the FR is fake, meaning the forumner could be actually the PRC SM Mistress's friend posting a Fake FR to garner more business for her. But if the FR is genuine, then it's the PRC SM Mistress's fault becos SM programs/items during that 2-hour session should NOT include FREE LABOUR OR SUGAR DADDY from the clients who already paid relatively high prices for the 1-2 hour.

I don't want to go into detail or wait later those forumners that are friends/or OKTs with the particular PRCs SM mistresses come quarral with me unneccesarily.
lol

Being angry doesn't help. I couldn't imagine a visiting domme residing in a hotel room as having (to quote) " those large-scale equipment or special-constructed SM rooms". (No offense) That's exactly why I would suggest going out of Singapore alright. Furthermore I couldn't imagine a Jap domme speaking perfect English. Mistress Sayoko is from the US according to her BIO. Will that satisfy your wet dreams, I have no idea. I myself have been traveled and IT WAS QUALITATIVELY DIFFERENT.

If you have problems with PRC dommes then so be it. But please be reasonable. I already commented the people here "talking about fine dining in a Hawker stall" -- Jap/European Mistresses are more professional. At the same time, they belong to a higher stream. The analogy is the same with HiFi equipment. It makes little sense to boast that Krell/Luxman is day-and-night different than a Chinese amp.

For a budget price would you dream of a premier service? BDSM toys are expensive as hell. If you are so professional as you might admit for yourself, and you have learnt some simple economics, you will have a reasonable expectation of what you can get. If you already consider that the PRC dommes are "relatively expensive" then how would a Jap/Euro/US domme gonna help you. The charges would range from $400-600/hr. Suit yourself. The charges in Japan WILL BE SUBSTANTIALLY LOWER.

As far as the FRs go, I've written a few, and I never hide the fact that I was a happy customer. Probably people should wonder why. I have a simple trick for all: mutual respect. Also consult "testimonials" for Mistress Sayako: http://www.mistresssayako.com/hometests.html. How are those not ads? And who wrote those stuffs, I presume they indeed are written by her slaves -- did she pay them? (I'm really sorry if that offended Mistress Sayako's fans -- I was saying that it was OK to do so. Is not pro-domme a business? Would it be unacceptable that people post promotional testimonials in a forum if they are happy? And how is posting FR being "free labor" or "sugardaddy?" Then how about the commercial sections of this sammyboy forum?)

To sum up, many are really only offended by the fact that those mistresses are from PRC.

Stop being ridicules and discuss in peace. I do not object your ideas or arguments, if you really have any. The fact is that we do not have ample supply of dommes here in Singapore, lest a pro. Visiting Jap dommes won't help growing the culture locally. It only satisfy your fantasies that the women in AVs are coming true.

One more thing: I have been scolded as "totally wrong" or similar for countless times and was totally confused. I thought there are "preferences" rather than "correct answers". Could you quantify "more professional"? Boy for all its glory it's a 1/2hr sexual service with some sprinkles after all.

Last edited by eplf; 30-09-2012 at 02:53 PM.