View Single Post
Old 17-07-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1564 / Power: 20
clean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant futureclean&neat has a brilliant future
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Went to Eve Anma. Was qouted Won230,000 the foreigner price for 1 hour. There are two options to choose. Two good quality girls of 30 mins each or 3 girls of 15:15:30.

I think there may be other options. I don't speak Korean so don't know.

For the longer 30 mins session comes with body slide on the shower chair, nuru gel massage, etc, then to action on the bed.

Selected the 2 girls option, both girls are good lookers, tall. First one had small B boobs but face like a model. Second girl is tall and slender and had natural D boobs and hourglass figure but face not as pretty as first girl.

Did not get the real massage after the girls. Would be good if a bro in Korea could find out what are the menu items and prices, and list it for all of us.