Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
klinten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundel View Post
I just came back from studio 466 and I must say I have a great session with christine: face=7/10, body=9/10(for boobs lover), service=10/10, will come back again = definitely. Shown to 3 girls tonight but I end up with christine, a short & tight body laos chick. I must say she knows how to please a horny bastard like me from the moment I come out of shower. She is a bit shy at first by covering her body with towel while she takes off her bikini and I tell her not to worry as I will teach her some daddy teachings anyway. I start with caressing her body especially her two beautiful mountains, fondling & sucking followed by breast-fucking (man, I am having a fun time sliding up& down), cbj (push her to go deep, man)and finally fuck (missionary while standing on the side of the bed & on the chair & back on the bed) until I cum.
Not only excellent fucking skills, she knows how to give me a proper back massage. I ask her when she will be working again and I promise her I will be back for more action next week.

Nice to know you have a good time with Christine.

She's actually the first WL that I bonked in Melbourne. Only visited her one more time after that because I got to know about Tope and its Korean WLs. Christine is probably due a return visit haha. Thanks for the FR.