Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
longkuku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Subang and Sunway

Long time lurker, first time FR here.

Was horny this morning. Saw this thread and since I work near the area, decided to pay Oscar a visit. Can have lunch nearby after that. Went to 3rd flr spa, OKT (Kenny) greeted me. Nice chap and offered the customary chinese tea. Told me most girls just woke up and still not ready except for 2 (all PRC by the way), Angel and another one I cannot remember name. Anyway, I took Angel and was shown the room. Small but clean room. Lied down the bed waiting for Angel to come in. Not a looker but nice body. Angel came in, closed the door. Said hi and stripped immediately!! No small talk? I guess not. Customary shower and she washed by didi and nipples. Other place never wash

Anyway, after washing and drying, she gave a 5 minutes back massage (or something like a massage). Anyway, no big deal since i wasn't there for massage anyway. She asked me to turn around and licked my nipples (first place she washed in the shower). Stiff boner here. I was hoping she will give BBBJ and she did! Extra points here. After a good 5 minutes of slurping off my hot stick, she capped me. She asked me to fuck her missionary. I asked her to cowgirl, she said no. WTF??! I also beh tahan already, missionary also missionary lar...

So i put my KKC inside her not so hairy cunt and she ARRGHH loudly follow by saying "hao da a..." (very big ah). That really turned me on and i whacked her harder. Her moaning (either natural or faked, I dont care), was very sensual. Loved her screaming.

Then I tried to kiss her and she turned her head away. Another WTF??! I finished her off doggie. Nice thing about the room is that it has mirror all over. Can see facial expression while doggying her. Shot my load in her and the rest is shower blah blah blah...

Overall average experience. Better if GFE is more prominent.

Name: Angel PRC
Origin: Guilin
Face: 6/10
Boobs: 32/B i think. not so good in boob size
Body: 7/10
GFE: 2/10 no small talk. straight to business
BBBJ: 8/10
DATY: No
FK: No
Fingering: Yes
FJ: 7/10
WIR: Yes