Old 30-08-2009, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
yahoome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Was at Oriental Angels today and at the intro were 4 girls. No-one stood out hence asked the guy if Kelly or Mimi are working today and was told they no longer work here…If any bros have any info where they are now practising their trade, pls share.Anyway, decision was btw Lena (K girl) and Elly (thought she was from PRC but turned out to be a Sing girl).

Decided on Elly – nothing special except she’s a hygiene freak – took 1st shower, was given a hand cream with disinfectant to cleanse my hands, round 1, another shower and this time told to use the shower liquid soap to cleanup. round 2 and another shower b4 leaving.

Elly/Ally is in her early 20’s with a young, cute face , about 5 foot 2 with broad shoulders and some baby fat (looks slim and tall at intro due to high heels. Next time must remember to not only look at body and face at intro but when they turn around, what high heels they wear). She has 100% natural large and full B or mid C size boobs..much fuller than those of Sue @ Red Light Relaxation – Clayton. Great to hold and squeeze and I can still feel the weight as I’m typing this review. She said she’s only works when she needs the $$$ and today is her last day as she has been working the last week or so. When queried when she will be back…maybe in a month or two.

Round one was a brief cat-bath (she suggested we have a quickie so there enough time for a second round), short CBJ and followed by doggie and missionary.

Round two – shower then short kok-talk, no massage. Started with a long cat-bath, nipple sucking and a 10 mins CBJ. Then cowgirl, doggie and missionary. Felt tight, some light moaning and enjoyed her facial expression with closed eyes when moaning and at one stage, she played and pinched my nipples.

Looks : 7.5
Body : 7
Boobs : 9.5
BJ : 7
FJ : 7.5/10
RTF : Can't as today is her last day until next time and .There are others to try eg Kelly/Mimi (if anyone knows where they are).