Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 14
Tuij2X deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastlizard View Post
Been to Shenzhen many times but never ventured into Luohu Chun. Because of my intention to go to LHC decided to stay at Shangri-La Hotel for convenience. Access to Luohu chun from Shangri-La is very convenient. Exit the back door of the hotel behind the hotel lobby lounge, turn left, walk less than 100meters then cross the street. When I was there, so many mamasan approched me quoting 200 and 300rmb. Finally, followed one that quoted 200rmb including room. Walked me into a restaurant and she has 6 to 7 girls sitting on 2 different tables. Girls are all very young around 20y/o, all look like village girls that just arrived in a city. Picked a Hunan girl 17 y/o, look 6.5/10 after checking to ensure she does bbbj. Led me to a room(its like an old fashioned studio apartment) above the restaurant which is not so hygenic but better than most Shanghai BBS rooms that I have been to. Bbbj was fast and furious style with good suction at 7/10. FJ was missionary and doggy at 6/10 due to the warm room as the aircon was turned on only when we enter the room.
Overall still a very happening place if one is looking for a quick fuck and go. Now in hotel, will walk back there at about 10.30 to see if there is better stock to tabao back to the hotel. Mamasan told me ST 300rmb as the hotel is near. Those who wish to contact this helpful and not too pushy lady when in Luohu chun can call 15989593248.
I will be SZ next week, will definitely go there hunting. Do these village young girls have a tight body and tight pussy? Aha..., anyway, thank you for your good report.