View Single Post
Old 21-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
freddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfreddiejoo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Melbourne Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelbSJ View Post
Yes, bro freddiejoo... i do agree with you. There was once, i was at Madam Leona's. I booked a rather pretty looking innocent korean for 45 minutes. When she came into my room, she helped me to a shower and after drying ourselves, we both sat on the bed. She looked very scared and started crying. She said, this is the first time, she's exposing herself to paid sex and etc etc etc.. i took great pity on her and decided not to proceed. We both just sat there and chatted for a great deal of the 45 minutes. Before i left, she passed me her number and said she will call me if she's in the city (she stays in carnegie). I didnt expect much though, and proceed to MelbColosseum for another session...

Weeks later, she did call me out for a yum cha session and said she wanted to treat me, coz i was very nice to her that day. So we went to King Bo Restaurant for a yumcha session, but of course i paid. I even byo-ed a bottle of chandon (domaine, not moet ) and we shared stories and had a great deal of time then. To cut the story (apologies for such a long winded story), we went back to my apartment and had a good time shagging each other. The next few times, she did again call me when she's in the city and we did still shagged each other. This happened for many times. I insisted on paying her, but she told me to regard her as a fuck buddy and not a WL.

Anyway. thats my experience. She's back in Korea and i do miss her from time to time, though.

cheers
Well Done, bro. very heart warming reading your story. Up your pts when I'm able to (just upped someone's pt, have to wait a while).
CHEERS!!!

Is Madam Leona's joint along Park St?