View Single Post
Old 22-10-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Melbourne Australia

Having done the City (Tope) visits for awhile now, so I thought I might have a bit of a change and head toward the suburbans joints and check them out. So, here is quick FR for your boys (coz me too tired to type 2nite )...

Name of Joint: Romantic @ Brunswick
Name of gal: Michelle
Nationality: Korean
Look: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (sexy)
Boobies: 33B (but look 33C coz of push-up bra)

Massage: 7/10 (very seductive, heaps of teasing and body 2 body contact. Suck and lick your ears and blow softly into em from time to time. However pressure not strong enuff for me)

BJ: 7/10 (took time in the balls licking and suck. Felt like she went on forever but would give higher if it's BBBJ instead)

FJ: 6.5/10 (again, great @ working her body. She knew how to arch her back and curve her assets. Very sexy and keep making those sextisfied soft moaning thats very pleasure to my ears)

Overall: 6.5/10 only coz she's kinda mechanical, if you know what I mean. I dun really felt the real sincerity. Although not in a rush, but you still get those "just wanna get the job done and F off" kinda thing.

Plus no showering together @ the start like in Tope or BBBJ.

Damage: $125/30mins (could have been $110 if I went there before 10pm).

RTF: Will try other chicks instead. Place is not too bad. Huge and quite, although parking area (at night) seems really dodgy. Dun drive your Ferrari there mate

Btw, Michelle works every Tue, Thurs and Sun only. She goes to English Sch on other days. She's actually a very confident gal. In the initial introduction, she came in, tell me her name and straight away asked me, "you want me?"