Old 29-10-2012, 04:01 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
sexusiura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Was at Senspa for a while having lunch & relaxing .. enjoying the line-ups for other bros. Saw a stunning girl, very pretty girl-next-door type, very sweet looking & she will smile & nod her head sweetly to the bros when her turn. The other girls just walked up & turned back. Some don't even pause for the bros to have a good look & the OKT had to ask them to come back & stay put to let bros have a good look.
Anyway, the pretty SYT is Jess, a CTK. Immediately a bro wanted her & off she went! She created an impression in my mind though.

Then after lunch, I asked for CK & had a few line-ups but didn't pick anyone since my expectation is a little higher now. But it's great checking out all the girls. Later, less than 40 mins after Jess went to work, she was out & was asked to let me see. I immediately chose her!

We were chatting quite comfortably but problem is she's so girl-next-door that I felt that I'm talking to a friend or neighbour or relative. She's sooo pretty though! Her BJ is with CD which I don't like but she did a good job including looking straight into your eyes while she sucked & slurped!

I was very horny coz of her look & I changed a couple of positions when on top. I like to control myself & fuck for as long a time as I can in different positions. But then before I can get her on top, she grabbed me with her legs & drive my butt onto her vigorously, causing me to ram & ram into her. It was shiok but I was being forced to lose control & I thought my time was coming up that's why she wanted me to come soon. I gave everything pumping her & came soon after. After the washing & everything, I came out & realised that I've been in barely 40 mins, maybe just 35mins!

Later when having another meal, watching the line-ups & looking at Jess dropping by the cafeteria doing things, I still find her the prettiest & she gave me the hots none of the other girls can. I have seen gorgeous girls like her but that day, she was the only one & I can't remember anyone that has that GND X-factor attractiveness.

Name: Jess (CTK)
Looks: 10/10 (Very pretty, charming, GND look)
Boobs: B (Nicely shaped, soft, pink nipples)
BJ: 7/10 (I don't like it w CD but she did an OK job)
FJ: 6/10
FK: No
AR: --
GFE: 6/10 (Hardly sexy but more serious chat but very comfortable)
Rushed: --
RTF: Would like to try others that are at least as pretty as her.
Damage: RM228
Time: FJ in mid-afternoon but was at Senspa the whole afternoon.