Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
localhunter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsaplou99 View Post
Roger!!!! So I will die die don't answer or respond to all those motosai okt ya!!

But just curious.. U mean they have their own set of puying? And their source r not from the farm? Or they r just middle man taking same source from farm and charge higher?
they are like agent for the farm .. and normally will quote extra rm50 .. depending on your face .. if your face are easily to cheat .. then they will quote another rm100 ..

How they work :-

At 1st, they can be friendly. Bring you to book a hotel. Help you to book a girl. They will say: my farm have a lot of syt. See 1st la .. no need to pay also .. just see only ..

Once you say ok, they will start to bring all the girls to your room to view. You might not like the 1st group, fine .. he will bring a 2nd group .. 3rd group .. 4th group .... till you might think ... "not nice lo .. always reject but i think i will take one la" for being a nice guy ... and dont be suprise if he quote you around rm300 - rm350

Same to the agent in the hotel .. the modus operandi is almost the same with the motorsai OKT.

The best way is .. reject them. Act like you are not the 1st timer in danok. Just tell them you had book hotel room and girl already.