Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Walnutt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinewind View Post
This mistress kitty and mistress kathy...are they Singaporeans? Cos from my experience no Singapore mistresses are willing or able to provide good service. Not even mistress minky, who exudes arrogance and biasness to locals. I, for one, will not support local doms, especially when the already small scene is sort of controlled and influenced by the bigoted minky.
My Friend, I have had the extreme pleasure to submit to Ms Minky a couple of times and can say that all of my sessions were different and good. She was actually my second Mistress to introduce me to this lifestyle. While you have a point about attitude you then have to remember that she is a Mistress after all. She will connect with you during the session and listen to your fetishes prior to the session so as to give you what you want, within reason of course. She also has her likes and dislikes, this is one reason I can say that my sessions were different, she understood my fetish and then let that guide her in her "like to do" fun, did that make sense.
So, as usual and as one has already said here before "one mans meat may be another mans poison". You sound as if you had a bad session and you should not let that bother you, in the very short time I have been trying this lifestyle I have come to the understanding that they are not all alike and you WILL have bad ones... But I do hope your Good outnumbers your bad.
Peace...