View Single Post
Old 20-01-2014, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Just back m DK trip with a grp of friends, Farms many gals to choose frm, after effect of the boom still lingering but business slowly picking up, Oliver boss just had a pre CNY celebration and opening of Oliver Mall with long parade and lion dance troupe. Many of the farm gals not booked out to wear red t shirts as well.

just like other bro said, Z and Yes club deserted on Friday night, We went in Z and 2nd floor is empty with first floor 20% full only, even the performers no heart no perform. Swamp by the staff, 10 bottles finished in 30mins, my friend drinking only 1 or 2 glasses only, fed up left after hour or so, checked out Yes, empty as well, end up having own party in hotel room with beers from 7-11.

OKT friend informed me not to go during CNY period, plenty of his customers already call to pre book gals liao.

now seeing banners saying 20-50% off hotel room rates at DK, not sure true or not, our rooms bout RM10 off only from usual 90 i think.