Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
goheadgostern deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Thai massage at JB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Bro, izzt the same, as i went to one call Sawadee Thai Spa just after Holiday Plaza on the Left Side if u head toward Taman Sentosa, just to share... bad their skill, n no handy panky... n thanks for sharing will dropby if i m in JB as i just went in today...

193, Jln Sulaiman Tmn Century 80250 J.B
Tel/Fax : 07-3311000 open from 11.00-05.00hr
Bro,

I just went for this one yesterday around 130am... Just wanted to try for the 1st time there coz my friends usually go there n dey said not bad...

BUT wen i reached there.. wah liao super upset... left only 2 middle age ladies n since not much choice and cannot choose anyways, luckily i was assigned the better looking of the two but still look like my 40yr old sister sia...

Was brought to a private room and removed all my clothes.. While lying down I sian already coz confirm i no mood for any hanky panky action already...

BUT then wen the massage start... OMG... it was one of my best experience of a real massage ever! It dawned on me that its a blessing in disguise that I get older lady with no looks but massage wise super skilled and caring too!... She'd ask me if too painful or not and try not to put much pressure where it hurts... Although most of the time we like duck and chicken talking... most of the time I dun understand what she wants also...

Then comes the point wen I turn around and she massage my legs from the front.. I was closing my eyes all this while and don't even feel like touching her anywhere but the way she massage and purposely rubbing her C cup breast along my thighs and balls really made my didi hard sia... and without even asking if I wanted any HJ, she started massaging my balls until my rod super hard and then stroking and twisting my rod slowly... I was like in my head "Not bad! auto and no need top up!".. den when I started moaning louder.. she dropped the bomb.. "You want release?".. I asked how much.. she said RM$50.. I bargain for RM$30 (hahaha.. probably upset coz of the looks) but she laughed it off so she started massaging my upper body and the last bit was very very very powerful massage... cracking almost all my joints.. she ask me to sit upright and she like soiderman practically climbing all over my body... Superb feeling and refreshing sia! Overall here's my ratings:

Lady: Aya (Thai)
Looks: 2/10 (maybe MILF lovers will like her but kinda not my thing)
Boob: C Cup CONFIRMED! Very Supple and round!
Body: Just nice and hands very toned.. can see her biceps look better than mine!
RTF: No FJ but will definately ask her for a genuine body massage next time.. maybe try completing the HJ next time and up my offer to RM$40 she is she take or not.... hahahaha

Bros out there... If can up me pls do.. but I'm looking for places in JB which close very late but got give massage + FJ + good looking girls.. don't care PRC, Thai, Mee Bakso... but if got Nasi Lemak even better!!