Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
ThemePark Mssg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturegreen View Post

Give tips or not is own preference mah, isn't it? Ah Bee never force you to give him or them tips right? Price is fixed. Want to go or not is up to you. I am from SG but I give tips at times nia depending on mood and the service. This kind of things still wanna bargain meh? If you want cheap one then I intro you go City Square there lor. Each bonk session 15 minutes priced at RM$60-RM$80. Why you go so crazily mad at Singaporeans? There are many Malaysians working in Singapore earning SGD also what?!? Then should charge them higher also?
Hi Bro,dont get crazy with the comment...As for tips issue, I really agree with ur point. Tips is not a must to our massagers. I heard fm some customers tat some of our massagers r asking for tips after the session. If u feel her service is good & worth it then u can tip her on ur wish. So if any bros here encountered our massager "forcing" u to give tips,just ignore her and when u make payment, pls revert this to our cashier, we will gv her a good lesson. For my own point of view, I dont like ppl asking me for tips. I will tip them if I feel their service is good and worth it.