View Single Post
Old 29-04-2012, 03:05 AM
Samster (Premium)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 22
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent_x View Post
thanks bro sedna for the contact!!

i added the okt via skype and almost instantly she approved me. after telling her what type of girl i want and the budget, she arranged for a girl to arrive at my hotel at the designated time.

as what bro sedna wrote, the okt speak minimial english, so those non-mandarin speaking bros, please arrange ur own translator....

tip: for those staying in high-end hotels, you can tell the receptionist that you'll be expecting a guest at the designated timing, just tell them her name. apparently, taipei's hotels are quite lax once you inform them beforehand.

now the about the girl...i requested for a tall, slim and fair-skinned girl aged around 25-30.

after my doorbell rang and i opened my door, i was like, "WOW!!". the girl who stood in front of my door was exactly like what i requested! standing at around 1.6 to 1.7m tall, slim figured, long-hair, she's HOT!!

after a bit of chit-chat, she told me that she's working as a clerk in some taiwanese bank.

bottomline, she's definitely worth every penny of the NTD6000 in terms of her responsiveness in bed!! best of all, she even share her LINE contact with me so that I can look for her again once i'm back in taipei in october!

how reliable is this? can pm me the contacts?