Thread: Tanglin HC
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 12:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Tanglin HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by shag_fest View Post
haha bro. very turn on?? nah... anyway, thx for yr input. i wanted to try the malay gal but she wasnt ard... got the aunty diana
The mood to try lao gohs hit me yesterday and after letting fingers do the walking, decided to try Tanglin's Diana. Made an appt and took a shower with transparent screens...she walked in, jet black hair, slim, flat ass and quite chatty. Went down to business , i.e. massage and I thot she not bad. Made small talk, she from across the crossway, advised that I take cod liver oil for overall health, etc.. And without being prompted, gave a pretty long balls, thigh massage...then stopped! Asked what I wanted, $50 for HJ, $100 for BM...opted for HJ and she gave a very very sensuous balls massage + HJ..hmmm for a moment, I thot she ladyboy due to her husky voice + lack of Vxxxna lips??? Allowed me to auto roam.

Anyhow, came in spurts and totally relieved. RTF? Mebbe but there are simply too many lao goh cheong places. Overall experience : 7/10 - But bros, she's not the one if you are into big boobs + SYTs...