View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Re: Taipei Lobang

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
Hey guys, went recee with 3 taxi drivers and understand that police has clamp down hard on vice activities in Taipei...

They cant even recommend massages place with hj

Wonder if any of you have lobangs? Willing to take a cab out of taipei if necessary...

Not very keen in getting outcalls gers as my female colleagues are living next to my room, it will be embarrssing if they see gals going into my room.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Bro, if you want massage + special, you can try the suana centres:

1. 凯撒 (Ceasar) at junction of 南京东路 and 敦化北路, inside MOMO shopping centre, 15 sty, diagonally opp 台北小巨蛋
2. 天龙 at 重庆北路, abt 10min walk from 国光客运 terminal, inside a building, 9 sty.

Entrance fees is abt 500 - 700NT for the facilities, if you didnt do anything. Entrance + massage + FJ abt 4000NT, but gals are mostly late 20s - 30s.

Another option is you can visit this website qk999, register as a member. Then you can browse thru the operator section, some provide in-house (ie with shop) while others provide on-call service. Cost depends on your choice.

Last option will be go to 华西街 night market, walk along some back lane (& dark lane), the aunties will try to drag you in jus beware some are OLD aunty. Cost & service dont know cos had never been down to this stage yet

Or maybe you can sweet talk your colleague to have some fun oversea

Hope this is helpful for your 3 weeks trips.