View Single Post
Old 27-01-2015, 07:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sos - sup chiun - onestop pudu kl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
happening monday nite here... lots of hen walking the farm... was hoping to.catch a glimpse of the late professor for 4d number.. still no sight of him.. guess its gonna be a dissapointing nite again..
Bro Dyelook
You did not burn hell paper to ping the late professor, where he will float ghost head lah

I heard that the updated late professor is into "whats-hell" after his family burnt one hell-phone 6 to him to use. Now no need to hold a seance (what the Cantonese call this viber as "asking rice" 问米) whenever one wants to chat with him. A few taikors here can chat with him for numbers and I heard he could access "google" for 4D DaMaCai updates so that he can adjust or fine-tune his predictions. Very high tech woh. Ask Chairman for his whats-hell contact and if you want him to float ghost head, he will try to make it

I heard that his ghost is still loitering at ACE (very appropriate: dead man likes dead place) and he is still in touch with his former favourite PRC that had long gone home and settled down. Due to no visa to PRC via hell, he can not visit them in Sugar Hill lah
In one of the whats-hell chats, he was happy that nowadays, MASS and AAsia fly people to hell too...Every Ghost Can Fly
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE