Old 26-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
wheregotghost deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: New JB erotical massage Joint @ Taman Setia Indah

today was my first time goin to JB for a session, thanz to naturegreen bro, brought mi to this great place. nvr would i be able to find it myself lol. since bro has book yoyo for mi, i decided to wait for her, and luckily i waited for her. a nice lady that wans to bonk mi rather then i bonk her lol. started of with normal massage that has enough strength while i touch her and tcss with her in cantonese. im not a massage lover, so after 10min i ask her lay down and we french her and proceed to lick her nice smelling pussy (shaved. thats wat i like). after 10min of licking i tink she buay tahan liao cos she is wet, drag mi to bath before proceed to fj. bathing nothing to talk abt with mi washing her and she washing mi. after that i cont to catbath and lick her pussy again, ask mi to wear CD and start to ride her. tried missionary, side and doggie, all are deep thrusting all the way since she like it. maybe bcos i din get enough sleep todae and too long nvr bonk liao. bonk her for almost 20mins before i cum in missionary style. she was releive i finally cummed lol.

great experience, would wan to join naturegreen bro in other adventure again.....
Name :YOYO (hk gal)
Look :7/10 sweet looking anf veri friendly to talk to.
Boobs :B+ looks ok for mi.
Height: 160cm
Weight : 40-45kg
BBBJ: 6/10 ( were doin 69 with her, tink she cant concentrate on this area since i lick her until she more high then mi lol"
Massage: 7/10
FJ :8/10 (likes deep thrust, always pull mi towards her)
GFE : 8/10
French: Yes and alot
AR: No
Damage: RM$190 with tips
Duration of session: 75 minutes
RTF: No