Old 10-08-2011, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
obaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Taipei Lobang

Haiz, walked ard Ximending and ZhouXiaoDong lu, many many MM, but no success! No choice but to call the number for room service.

Settled over NT4000, was prepared to send back the girl as it was the cheapest TW girl rate, but eh!!!Surprised, mamasan so nice send a good representation to add to my nationalities BONKed collection.

Thank you bro devil88.

TW Uni girl, quite tall about 1.7M, skinny with a bit on the bony side, but sweet, solf spoken. Not extremely chatty, but responsive enough to sustain my interest, keep conversation flowing like GF!

Cat bath was ok, BJ was nice and deep. i enjoy good BJ, and she was quite good.She stopped suddenly to wait for the missionary, i took the opportunity to lick her boobs (Nice size, not big, looks realistic to me) and finger a bit before i start pumping her deep. Move her legs up, side, opened while i pump hard, then switch her over to finish with fast doggie style(I like holding boobs as handles) until cannot tahan.

GFE: 9/10
Look: 7/10
BJ: 9/10
Cup: B cup - was warned on the phone.

RTF : Nope. checked.
Nationalities doneded
Singaporean (Chinese/Malay/Eurasian) - Indian never tried
Korean - Jeju & Seoul
Japan - Osaka
China - too many to count
Thai - too many to count
Macau
HK
Australia White girl
Baltic girl - paid for Russian, quite sure tio pianed. Very rough one, scratch me somemore, alamak!
Malaysia - too many to count
Indo - got 1 fren.
India - indian - Very fair one!!
Vietnam/Myanmar/Laos - confused which ones i did, around there one.
Mongolia - Outer and Inter. (Mayb fathered a kid with 1 i hooked up in a pub. F*** 3 times in one night, CD fell off in one of the doggies......

Thinking of doing a French/Dutch/South American and i'm happy!