View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lorong 18 house 09

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Bro max's FR on bei bei 1809 is rather accurate actually, and going by his headline -"excellent attitude", you would know that's her main selling point and not much else going for this WL.

For me, going geylang is not to look for excellent attitude, it's to find hot bod, chio face, power service and if got good GFE, lagi best. That's how I filter out the rest to leave what I believe is the best in my top 20 and weekly rankings.

I am assuming most bros here would visit GL maybe once or twice a week with some rich and horny ones going every day. But of you fuck even 30 times a month, you'd want to go for the top 30 girls or so during those 30 fucks, you wouldn't want to try something isn't top grade A meat.

Just doesn't make sense to say, fuck a girl when there are 20-30 others you know would be better. Often that happens when we wanna try new stuff and depend on FRs here to make those choices.

I know that I personally hate it when I end up calling some "just pass" or worse, girl who fails in looks and service so-so, because some FR here overly rated her as AMAZING or INCREDIBLE like haizdie did.

And bro haizdie, reading your fr again, her face so pai kua, her boobs so small and her bbj in bathroom so short and unskillful, yet you say you already can't hold it in????

Zhun boh? Tampo hao xiao leh...
To be fair..

Bei Bei attitude is very good. But her downside is she just is too commercial, she just wanna do her routine n hope you like it. Nothing unique, n certainly NO FRENCHING. 6 years in ChangAn n Dongguan have probably numbed her GFE skills.

Her BBBJ was very good for me. abt 15mins, with good suction power n variety. Service wise, i can't really fault her, did a good 5 min AR on me.

Her looks.. some may like, some may not like. i won't consider her pretty. She is perhaps a 6.5-7 for a WL for me.

I upz Bei Bei for her tight, slim, small waist, toned, athletic body n nice legs. she is abt 1.64cm tall.

Oh Yes, i saw those blue black marks caused by the "pien tai" that bit her. The same "pien tai" tried to bite her tits too.

I upz her on Sunday night n she said that "pien tai" bit her earlier on that day.

She is still a decent bonk for most people i guess. but i probably won't RTF.

I miss the good old days of 1809's Apple n Bing Bing..

Cheers

Last edited by geylangfc; 31-10-2012 at 01:02 AM.