Old 14-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
micked is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Midvalley Senspa

Have not been in SPA for action in quite a while...after some long search and referrence from all bros in samster...decided to go SenSpa for some relaxation since i have not been to it in the past...

Since have been missing in action...so i decided to go in there to check out what's the damage package...

SPA : RM108 (Drink, eat & use of facilities)
Massage : forget to ask but will find out next time
FJ : RM228
Massage & FJ : RM258 (to be honest, the massage is just an extra 5 - 10 minutes body touching)

Missing in action for so long...so didn't plan to mirror and just go random under captain's choice for a Chinese NL

Name : Esther (Mid 20's)
Face : 7/10 (Natural look which doesn't required much makeup)
Boob: B - C cup, nice firm breast with cute and lovely nipples...you will love it...sensitive too...
BBBJ: 7/10 quite good. Just enough suction and she could go on if you want.
FJ: 7/10 Natural moaning with not much acting but can see it from her face if she enjoys it or not...that's what satisfied me...
GFE: 8/10 She likes to chat and doesn't rush you to finish up the job...relax conversation, smoke together and ask you to take your time till you cum...Natural beauty, nice body, firm boobs and small but cute round ass when bonking cowboy style...
Rush: Nope, not at all...
RTF: well...to be honest...you will encounter restriction such as kissing her, fingering her or even licking her but the best part is...you can bonk her any post you want and how long you want it as she doesn't rush you to cum instead trying her best to give you a good time her way...oh...forgot to mention...very well educated and polite girl...will RTF when feel like chatting with her...

Damage: RM258