Thread: Lost And Found
View Single Post
Old 23-06-2006, 12:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 23
sinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersinfulguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lost And Found

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinfulman
I am shock to see a fellow sinful kena zap with only 3pts left!!!
Only kids or immature people go around zapping people's points......this is probably the only place they can use some kind of "authority"...in their daily lives, they are probably "yesmen"....

I came to this forum from the old Delphi days....only to contribute whenever I can....and not to mention to "benefit" from fellow brothers here. We have a common cause, to find gems in certain areas so that our hardearned money is not wasted on some un-interested girls...

Points is not a major concern for me....it doesn;t translate to money to me, doesn;t make me sad, doesn;t make me any happier.....probably make those "immature" kids, littered all over this forums happy????

I know I might get zapped even further by posting this....but on the flip side....many may agree with what I have said.....

SO pls stop being so childish.....zapping people don;t make you richer or more importantly wiser....