Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joraiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilat View Post
It was outstanding night with Brother Scoregasm, Brother FastFive, Brother Marbeles, Brother Dazouk, Brother ViperZ, Brother Sainter & 3 other brothers, friends of Brother FastFive & Brother ViperZ whom they know from D-ecent Forum. What can I say, last night was the first night we met & we chat a lot. Spend time at BDC food court opposite 100 Yen BDC. The location was suggested by Brother FastFive himself & was supported by Brother Dazouk. We only hv a drink while watching Brother FastFive & Brother Dazouk eating like no tomorrow because they just arrived from KL. Haha..

From my own personal view, I love this group contain with all the real Taikors. Talking about Brother Scoregasm, he is a matured man, very handsome & macho man, a Malay from Semenanjung who work in Miri. I should appreciate him because he could come this far to join Escobar Beach Party tonight. Brother FastFive, this is second time I met him. Amazing young man who has a lot of experience. Brother Marbeles, first time I met him & he looks like familiar but I could not recall where I met him before. He also said he seems like to know me. Hahaha..Brother Dazouk, wow, I think he is the most handsome, tall, athlete body shape, & stylish man. No wonder all the girls were looking at him last nite. Hahaha.. Brother ViperZ, his name seems familiar. A matured man, same age with Brother Scoregasm. He is the Taikor in Kuching but not yet registered with Sammyboy Forum. He said he will be camping here soon.

Actually last night we were waiting for Brother Joraiden, Brother Scoregasm's friend (he said), but he never turned up because according to Bro Scoregasm, Bro Joraiden promise him to bring him jalan-jalan Kuching City when he comes to Kuching but he never shown up. So, we proceed without anyone else to be waiting for. Well, what to do...

After 3 hours drinking at BDC, Brother ViperZ bring us mirror to the places in Kuching such as Inter Cont. Hotel, Kingwood, Kuching Park, MJC SP, Uncle John Riverine, & some MPs also. He bring us jalan-jalan then we would decide which place to go. So far never heard about Uncle John Port’s & MJC SP, we decided to go to Uncle John Port’s. According to Brother ViperZ, that places got Pinoys & Indons stocks. Hahaha..so, why wasting time? We went mirror there!

Arrived at Riverine, Brother ViperZ call Uncle John. Then we went up. Uncle John met us at his room & he call all his Pinoys & Indons. Hahaha! PRETTY & DROOLING!! All of us decide to take ST on them except Brother FastFive. Hahaha.. So, Brother FastFive alone did not take the Pinoy or Indons, so, he just chatting with Uncle John & smoking. Maybe not his type & he was too tired because just arrived. Hehe..

My FR with a Pinoy girl.. Thanks to Brother VioerZ who introduce us to this place! Thank u Uncle John!

Name: Lina
Race: Tagalog (Pinoy)
Looks: 8.5/10
Boobs: C
Frenching:9/10
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 8/10 not much experience I think..hehehe..
GFE:9/10
Damage:RM180/session/2 hours
Overall: 8.5/10
WIR:.Sure!!!

It was 2 hours waiting for us to finish the job..hehehhehe..we were truly sorry Brother FastFive.. Our tanks are so full, need to be emptied. Hehehe.. So, we call a night at 2.30am & we went back to our hotel room in Hilton. Will be going to Damai for Escobar Beach Party at 5.30pm today! Cant’wait the moment of local chicks wearing bikinis!! Hahahhaah!
My brother, my bad for not responding his pm, as I was not 24/7 online. In fact, I already gave him my cont.no. Should be able call me directly to tell about that prticular event. Anyway, seems u guys have a lot of fun right there.