View Single Post
Old 29-07-2015, 04:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahboy_229 View Post
Hi All bro,

Just have a couple of qns.
I am intending to go Shenzhen Futian via HK after national day.
As i am travelling alone, i need some info.

I went cp before and i know the way at hk airport to take the private transport, there is alot of counter there.

I want to know if they have a route to huanggang port ? Do i need to tell them i need to go there? Cos i know shenzhen there got different custom right? After when i reach huanggang then i can take a taxi cos i see the map, the hotel i am intending to stay is very near to huanggang port.

And also when i am going back to hk airport afterwhich, how do i go about it? I just go to huanggang port there and find those counter again? Do they have such service counter at huanggang port there?

Last but not least, how much does it cost? All transacted in RMB right? Not hk$ hor. Sorry bro i am a noob when comes to travel.

Thanks...
yes at HK airport head down to those counters, just tell them where u wanna go... last time they will send u to where u want... example xiang xi chun, or sunshine hotel, but nowadays they just send u to huang gang... at huang gang u cross the bridge then take a taxi...

go back same... get a taxi and say huang gang custom, after cross custom turn right there is a small counter to sit car to hk airport...