View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 08:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 19
Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!Itachi is one of the Best!
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by treeself View Post
Hey guys, i was just checking out some videos from youtube, "club luxe" and "club seduce", the girls are insane?! Are most taiwanese girls like that? I mean my buddy was telling me earlier on that if you're tall, dark and acceptable looking and can speak pretty decent english, the girls there would like you, is it true? Im planning a trip in oct and ive just started to read this thread, currently am on page 3, oh and btw, we dont intend to pay any moolah for girls, we;re just heading there to club, work out charm and get laid, haha. Hope my post dosent offend anyone eh, cheers!
Yes, taiwanese gals are pretty hot in the clubbing scenes. Unlike sg gals who usually anyhow dance, the taiwanese can really shake thier bodies like pros. Stripping to bikini is very common. A few years ago, it is even more crazier... when some of them go up bartop and strip... only to be stopped by the management! Basically it is not difficult to find gals to dance with, coz i think some of them are high on alcohol or maybe drugs! Whether there is happy ending depends on ur sianing skills.