Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johncool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy0000 View Post
Although im not from there, i guess you acted over-childish in an adult forum.

You want to build your reputation in advance and thats why you're sharing "a-bit" only. After that, you will continue your con in exchanging fl contact numbers. That is why in my previous post, i mention i only against you fucking stupid malay conman. You ruined your reputation yourself and theres no one to be blame. You get banned because you're still a kid that get $$ from your family and cheong! You cant even support yourself, what to say even cheong?

Sometime, i really pity on you. Create a new username and reply to own post. Seriously, you need to see a doc physco soon. We don't want to see a mental problem child here, do we? Finally, i hope you are sincere in what you said like build up a good "bighouse" here. Let see what malay like you can do. You join in this forum not-long ago, and im quite surprise you are actively sharing FL here after i revealed you out you're a conman. You are scare? aint you? So, dont cheat next time, be a good boy and maybe i wont call you stupid fucking malay conman anymore.

P/S: im only racist towards this fucking scoregasm conman!!!
Brother Badboy0000,

I registered with that forum with different name & I saw your name there in Miri thread. I am not actively there because all brothers there not very helpful. I agree with Bro Scoregasm that brothers in 'Decent' are over acting as Taiko but the truth they are really dumb..

By the way, if u are warning people here, I think, bro scoregasm is the most helpful person here. I PM u asking for contacts, u did not reply even to say 'don't have'..