Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Blacknike deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerfol View Post
I think we should appreciate and make full use of PM.. WSG had started charging money for PM.. sammboy is still very lucky becoz PM is still free..

No offense on my sharing to anyone ok? i am not trying to offend any of u, but my statement is more to support Bro Fast5.. And i am not trying to act as a senior or what (eventhou i had been in sex-guide forum for almost 8 years, im not sure if i am really considered to be senior, but im new in sammyboy)..

Peace! Cheong safely and protect your own and others' lubangs..
To all bro there,
100% agree....like i said from previous post,yes,here we share any info but we need to protect ourself oso rite....if that easy to get anythings from the forum i think there are no such forum to see like now....sure 'kena' banned adi....if openly xpose lubang for sure later it will be more hard to find it if anything happen to the lubang rite?i'm not trying to say that seniority is important or not but if there no senior for sure no junior oso rite?thats y we ask info from senior cos they found a lot of things adi....then we cant force them to share oso cos a lot of ppl now being selfish if they got any good lubang...they ask easily then they just ignore when we ask them...if really2 no lubang ask for small info is enough for go find it...thats what ppl before us do it rite?everybody is start from zero.....if rajin then sure can get it unless just wait for it....if wait oso not sure yet can get a good thing....different ppl different taste i think......btw cheers and have a nice cheongs to all bro....