Old 30-08-2009, 05:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
zamumar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
FR - Hitomi

Sorry for the absence, bros.. but had to take care of things..
I will be in Melbourne for a while so I can hopefully put up more FRs for you guys..

Girls who were working were:
Hitomi, Cookie, Sakura*, Yumi*, Lulu, Cola, Nanako (new girl), Crystal, 2 other girls..

*Side note* Sakura and Yumi were booked out for hours (4 for Sakura and 5 for Yumi) when I arrived.. I sensed there was a bit of tension after hearing the tones of conversations between the girls and the OKTs..

Full Review - Hitomi

i wanted to take a look at Sakura, but didn't want to wait..
Bro skirtchaser picqued my interest in Hitomi so i decided to go for her..

When I first got a good look at her, the first thing I noticed were how hot (and slutty) her eyes looked.. They have that "bad girl" sparkle that you can see on all the AV covers and men's magazines..

Her body seemed a bit out of proportion.. as bro skirtchaser said, she has broad shoulders that makes her overall frame look weird.. she has an average set of tits and perfectly sized nipples.. She also has a fairy tattoo on her right hip..

Something to be wary of is the cuts/bruises on her shins and feet.. she says she got them from tripping over and can't take a rest to let it heal as she works every night due to being a new starter.. Nothing too major.. but just a heads up for fellow bros..

She was smiling and very friendly from the start.. As we were showering together, we chatted for a bit.. she said that the girls' skin gets so dry as they shower 10 to 15 times a day.. most girls use the lotion/moisturiser provided by the House; but some buy their own with special scents to attract return customers.. Hers was coconut butter and apple strawberry shampoo.. pretty good trick XD..

I may have caught Hitomi in a good mood as the session was anything but SOP.. when conversation died down, she started rubbing/massaging me and looked at me with that CFM look then gave me a catbath.. I'm not a fan of them but Hitomi's was better than most.. She uses both her hands and her tongue and seems to get into it..

I flipped over and she proceeded with the BBBJ.. Her technique was average.. maybe even a bit below.. not enough suction and didn't use her whole head that much.. nothing compared to Amy's or Michelle's.. I felt teeth sometimes which wasn't a good thing..

Her pussy is tight and has a good grip.. Sometimes, other girls put too much lube on and it ruins the feeling.. Hitomi doesn't have this problem.. I didn't see her put lube on.. but if she did, it was the right amount..

She moans softly and got really into the sex.. at one point, she was grabbing me and urging me to buck harder.. she likes to look back at you during doggy.. and with her slutty CFM eyes, the experience is mind-blowing..!! After the shot, she uncapped me and gave me another BBBJ after cleaning up..

Spent the remaining time chatting.. Her English is very good so conversations seem more natural and less "fake" and "complimenty".. She also doesn't rush you out the door.. in fact, i think the session went a bit over.. not too sure how happy the OKT was about that as it was a busy night..

The best thing about Hitomi is her eyes and her GFE.. She goes from being the sweet girl next door that you can chat to to the slut who begs you to fuck her brains out..

Not sure if i caught her in a good mood and if she is like that all the time, but just sharing my experience ^^

Name: Hitomi
BBBJ: 6 (average technique and can feel teeth sometimes)
Sex: 8 (accomodating and helps you to get into it)
Look: 8 (her eyes are incredible..!!)
Body: 7 (body seems a bit out of proportion.. decent sized tits and ass)
RTF: Maybe (Average service overall.. but will need to test out more of the current girls before deciding)

Cheers