Old 21-01-2011, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 19th night in Danok

Bro, Indeed you have your Visa extended ! Looking forwrad to catching up with you guys on the 28th. What time r u arriving there ? Where are you guys lodging ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post
I was there yesterday. It is strange that as not many cheongsters. I supposed it will be packed as today is a public holiday for Penang and some others states. I guess puyings are more than cheongsters.
Booked a SYT puying from Rose about noon time. Ask her to stay in her office and I will go for decent massage with my buddy opposite Oliver. After massage booked 2 young ML to our hotel VIP room for drinking and called my farm gal to join as well. After about 1 hours finished 10 bottles of beers and 1 wine and both of us finished about rm300 just for tipped the 3 gals for “Muk Gaew”
Then, my buddy wants to go to Winner. Asked all gals back to their office and both of us go to Winner. Reached there and saw 1-2 tables with Customers only. The gals start come to our table but I only allow some “ok” looking to sit with us since can't get chun gals.
I think about 5 puying accompany us. My buddy and I spent about rm700+ just for drinks and tips. My buddy wants to book one of the gals and I have to be the temporary OKT to close the deal. (My friend can only speaks very little of Thai)
The gal charged rm500 and my friend said ok but I managed to reduce it to rm400. For me rm500 can get very Chun gal in other places. After that we went to have dinner and my farm gal also joined me. During the dinner, the Winner gal told my friend that she wants to go back to office around 12am. I told the Winner gal that she only can goes back next day. But my friend straight away asked the gal to go back immediately as he claimed that he has no mood already.
Then, back to hotel with my buddy and farm gal. We then off to Kiss Society after shower. I have no comment on the Models/Coyotes there. The pretty gal who in-charge of the cool bar room really got my eye. Any bro has fish her? I just talked to her and managed to make a date with her on this 28th while writing this FR. Sorry Bro Yokosi, Bookemon and Xerus, I might be in Kiss from 8pm to 2am on 28th.
Later off to Paragon, at Paragon few gals that I know of came to our table and dance with my buddy………..we always got the happy ending. Looking forward to this 28th.