Old 08-07-2011, 02:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rebirth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Miri is really an exiting place for adventure. Been a year break and some changes in town. New hotel, new joints, more beautiful babies.

Went to a pub near old Im****al hotel, oh boy.. 2 rolls of babies from Indonesia and Philliphines. Sat down, open a bottle and started admiring them. Big headlights, shapely bodies. Asked for one to drink with me to warm things up. Chatty and can roam a little. After few bottles, seems to have click, asked for price, on and head to hotel.

In room, once door closed, she started hugging and kiss like no tomorrow. Have made a good selection. She is wild! As we kissed, we stripped each other passionately. Hands squeeze her Ds and even tried to bury my face in. Hmm... i felt like a baby.

We headed to the shower, washed up, i was asked to face the wall and spread my egs apart. Like being searched. Her hands were skillful and while searching, she found a stiff baton. Teasing it but too cannot tahan. With one stroke, into the warmth of her mouth and she like being gagged! I was overwhelmed and started to hold her face and thrust her mouth. I can imagine myself against those xxx movies. 10 mins into thrusting, she held her grip and asked to CIM her. There 1 round away!!! I was sucked dry and satisfied.

Rest for a movie while lying on bed. Clinged together like lovers. There she started kissing my lips. Hands stroke to full mast. I was in cloud nine and didnt notice she has slipped rubber over me. She was so wet, not even need me to kick start her. Engaged in many position, she was accommodative and too my surprise she is easy to orgas.. at least 3 times before i myself got to release. She suggested to end with back door. upon hearing, my heart skipped a few beats. I just go straight for it. Its tight and within minutes of thrusting, i just burst inside her and collasped on bed.

I am actually updating here, while she fell asleep in bed. Such smooth skin. Such cute girl. I am re-charging for round 3... To be updated.