View Single Post
Old 14-06-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 931 / Power: 22
decent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to beholddecent02 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Taiwan: The island of beuties

Quote:
Originally Posted by spammenot0001 View Post
I
The girl (in her early 30's) is from Xinjiang China. There are only PRCs and Malaysians working there as she told me. We bathed together before the action. I was not allowed kiss her or touch her below.

Name: ??
Face: 5
Body: 5
Boobs: C (fake and feels strange)
BJ: 5
FJ: 5
GFE:2
Attitude:6
Damage: 4000 NTD
Overall: 4

So after a disappointing night, I decided to give Xiao Guo/Justin a call on Monday for an out-call FL. He didn't pick up the phone directly, but he did call back 2 hours later. I was very pleasantly surprised as to how accommodating he is. I think he is a nice chap. He said the options are very limited as it is late (21:00). The only FL available is Yaya who he said is a 20 yrs old student and would cost me 7000 NTD. So I agreed.

Within 30 min the door bell rang. Yaya arrived! We talked a bit and soon enough I get to know more about her. What Xiao Guo told me wasn't entirely correct. She is not 20 but she is 24. She is not a student but she is a sales girl. Perhaps Xiao Guo's database is a bit outdated Yaya started working as an FL when she was a student.

Name: Yaya
Face: 7
Body: 5 (a bit plump)
Boobs: C (Fake. The incision is invisible and the nipple is oddly placed)
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 7
GFE:8
Attitude:10
Damage: 7000 NTD
Overall: 7

So my lessons learned:
Give Xiao Guo a call and make early appointment so he can arrange the girl you want. Skip the taxi drivers, as I think they only bring people to places where they get the highest commissions, and not necessary the best place to be.

Cheers
Lesson learnt
Forget about paying NT7000
Simply not worth it.
Gan Bu will take a cut from the gal
Simply go to SPA if you really need to release
refer to FR from Stonewa11