View Single Post
Old 16-09-2014, 04:51 AM
鸳鸯凤凰

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21958 / Power: 21
Yakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond reputeYakuza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fion's - nothing to hold on to, how to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fion.18 View Post
Yes yes, Fion likes this statement that you have. Gives her something to think about this quiet Monday evening because reluctantly, she flew in to KL this mrng..

Sitting alone in the skybar tonight, she looked at the gorgeous and familiar KL skyline and she suddenly wondered if he still comes here whenever he is in town for a meeting. The waiter asked why is she alone this time, even the waiter realized he was missing.

She is thankful she booked a flight out to leave this beautiful city just before the night ends today.
Wheww.. done reading all ur 19 pages .. from sadness and disappointment. .. to makeup artist lessons .. to joyous moon .. its a good thing u could put it into memory mode. .

Fond Memories r for ea to keep or discard as nec and when nec, tat only u can control n no one can take it away, but only u urself ..'cos it brings u a wealth of life experience tat u can't learn from anywhere else. Makes u a better n wiser person to handle difficult situation in the future years ahead.

Hoping for Mr or Miss rite to appear?? .. I hv learnt to respect the "Heaven's will" of the fated matching / compatibility of a life-long Soul Mate from the 12 zodiac birth signs, be it chinese, english astrology or both combine. Just the main basic will do, without dwelling further in-depth. You'll be surprised whether ur Ex or future mate were meant for each other or doom from the start. Some may argue the reliability and its authenticity. Well, I had mine read when I was 17 .. nvr believe in it ... 30+ yrs later .. looking bk .. I was amazed .. not 100% but at least 90% true. Coincident?? ... I leave it to anyone's guess.

Like the saying goes .. Men fall in loves thru their eyes, while women thru their ears... feelings? .. chemistry ..? the X-Factor ..? guess most, but not all, are just temporary charm, fascination or attraction type of love feelings call infatuation thru ur Heart .. sad to say .. is nvr easy to tell which are true and which are not .. sometimes U hv to let ur thinking brain to rationise and rules ur heart once awhile rather than losing control to KC or 感情 .. as commonly used by samsters here..

Take Care and Wish U all the Best ..
(getting late and rushing to pack my luggage .. cheersss )

Exchange for Fast Return, No Queue