Old 13-08-2008, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
Boobster is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Melbourne Australia

Yo...found 1 place but i havent try it yet...hope by introing i will get some points.

Starting Friday the 1st of August – 4 new Girls

Open from 11am until Late

Call 9543 – 2566 and speak with Matt.

Alana – Ex Police Officer

Have you been a naughty boy ?, Come and stay with sexy Alana, Size 10, nice perky breasts, long blonde hair, tanned skin and blue eyes, mid 20s. Alana specializes in a wide variety of Fantasy’s and has many fantasy costumes on offer including Police uniform, thigh high latex boots, school girl. Alana also loves to play with her friend Goddess Sindi.

Akasha – Big Busty EE Beautiful Goddess

My name is Ashaka, I am in my mid 20s, a beautiful size 14 with curves in all the right places. If you like busty girls then I am for you, I have size E breasts which I love to play with. I give an awesome full body nude relaxation massage with lots of oils

Sindi – Young Busty DD petite babe

My name is Sindi, I am in my mid 20s, a sexy size 8 with a natural d cup bust, I have dark hair, I love to use my d cup breasts on your body and give you a massage experience you will never forget.

I also have a fetish for leather, latex, thigh high boots, pvc, school girl, office secretary, school ma;am and nanny.

Mistress Miko – Young Asian Dominatrix Goddess

Melbourne’s BEST and ONLY Asian Dominatrix Goddess wants slaves to come and serve her. Mistress Miko is tall, slim, young and very beautiful. Mistress Miko offers a very sensual and erotic bondage experience that will leave you wanting more and more. Mistress Miko also loves Latex and Rubber, she has a full body glistening rubber cat suit.

Dont flame me ah...i'm just recommending some new places from bonksters to try out. If its good, pls add points