View Single Post
Old 16-10-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 18
kennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkennyboy_69 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Midvalley Senspa

It has been awhile since i cheong the spa or health centre cos I had hook myself up with a quite tokong FB
As I am in KL these few days for work and am feeling quite bo liao in the night, I decided to give this spa a try...
Here is the FR for my virgin visit to senspa,

Facilities
For a health centre standard, its not too bad. Place is not very big but it has all the usual facilities like hot pool, steam room, sauna and TV room. Food was not bad. I had the chicken chop before my session and the curry mee after my session. Damn hungry cos I go there straight after work and decided to settle my dinner and supper there! hahahaha.
Fucking tired lately, so had decided to take my time to relax relax before the action. Also had my foot kneaded by the uncle in the TV room. Almost fell asleep there
Rating: 7/10 (Standard stuffs. Nothing to shout about)

After relax enough, i went back to the dining area and call the captain to show me the girls. Actually while i was having my dinner there before my foot reflex, i already seen some the girls paraded for other bro. The captain asked about 5 girls to me and most of them seems to be from the previous batch. So i think the selection there is not alot. Anyway, I think there are a 2-3 girls among the 5 which i think is not bad. I asked the captain for recommendation and he say Jazz is not bad. I think she is my top choice in the parade so i say ok. But when the captain walkie talkie to book her, he is already taken by another bro. Then the captain recommend Celine to me. I asked for her to come and let me have a look before confirm. She come out and impression is not bad so i take her.

Name: Celine
Nationality: Malaysian (she say she from KL)
Look: 7/10 (she look better in the parade. Closer look in the room, so so only)
Skin: 6/10 (dark and tanned. I prefer fair and white skin)
Height: 158m (petite)
Boob: 6/10 (small. Looks nice in the dress but small after strip.)
Figure: 6/10 (again nice in the dress but after strip look abit ba ba type with a little tummy fat)
Cat bath: 6/10 (mechanical, not much feel. Tongue feel stiff on my back)
AR: 8/10 (this is much better than the cat bath. Her tongue go deep and work my axxhole damn nicely. Get me hard in no time)
BBBJ: 7/10 (actually her technique is quite new feel to me. She swirl her head with her mouth on my dick head to create a nice rubbing sensation on my head. I would have give her higher but she lack variation. She did spend enough time on rod though)
FJ: 6/10 (Started with cowgirl as i had requested cos me fucking tired and don't feel like working for it. But she only go a short while and ask me to go on top I would prefer for her to ride me all the way...hahahaha Anyway, I oblige and go on top to pump her. She faked a few moan but me tired so after pumping for awhile never come, energy drop and me turn a little soft. She then take it out and help me get it hard again with her hand. She stroke and kiss my nipple as i finger her. Soon, I unloaded!
GFE: 7/10 (Friendly and chatty. No rush. But me tired and quite lazy to small talk. Anyway, also dont quite have much chemistry with her)
Massage: 8/10 (for a health center standard is not bad. But for a proper massage standard is not up to par. She also spend quite sometime massaging me so plus points for her effort. Not piano play. She did knead from my shoulder all the way to my butt. Would prefer she could be more playful with the massage especially near the butt area)
Overall: 6.5/10 (Pretty SOP. Have had much better ones from other health centre)
Damage:
RM258 (for the full service. Why some bro pay 228?)
RM55 (for the foot reflexology)
RTF/RTM: No (want to try others in KL. Any recommendation???)