Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Powerfol deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoregasm View Post
Halo Bro Joraiden,

As I told u before, just avoid talking to both brothers badboy0000 & powerfol.. They just wanna bother us all here.. Both are trying to be Taiko & heroes in here.. But what they contribute here? Nothing..

By the way bro, last nite we having fun again at Paragorn.. Hehehe!! Gonna post FR later.. I was clubbing with PRC girls from MP.. My frens invite them to join us.. hahahaha!!
by the way scoregasm, u seems like quite over reacting, u seems like cheong really a lot as if there is nothing else in ur life... kinda...kinda make people think that u are bluffing u know.. u r telling stories just like everyday cheong cheong cheong, FR FR FR..i donno lah but its kinda over reacting and sounds like u r bluffing and wanted to attract people's attention towards u..

anyway i am really jealous that u can get tonnes of money from ur parents to cheong..LOL... ur parents must be proud of u son.. and also we all really appreciate ur effort making this threads so active, u really had a hard time managing few accounts at the same time to make this threads more and more interesting bro, keep up the good work bro scoregasm, oopss..by the way, who should i refer to? scoregasm or joraiden or whatever dickhead? LOL who cares, they are the same people anyway..LOL