View Single Post
Old 06-11-2014, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Heat is on at Beach Club?

Quote:
Originally Posted by boob_man View Post
A Viet FL I got to know over there told me that raids are happening almost every night & that many girls are afraid to go to work there for the time being. Some of her friends have already been rounded up & sent back.

Thing is I'll be there next week & she'll be staying with me for a couple of nights in a hotel. If I were to go with her to Beach Club & a raid takes place, will the police take her away even if I tell them that she's staying with me & not working there? I hope someone who's familiar with this can advise me. I was thinking to play safe, better not go with her to the Club in that case.
better take her to somewhere else that doesn't have fl coz malaysia mib will not care if she's with or not..