View Single Post
Old 11-03-2006, 06:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 222 / Power: 20
sToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring SamstersToNeCoLd is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

Quote:
Originally Posted by muutseeker
Not much happening on the Seoul thread.
Was there last week. Stayed at Grand Hyatt. I had never stayed there before but was pleased to find a great bar downstairs (JJ Mahoney) with good band and a lot of fun to be had. Walking (staggering) out late one night I was suprised to see several girls making eye contact. To be sure I talked with one and sure enough for a fee she would have come to my room. I had an early flight so did not complete the negotiation but I got the impression 100,000 would have been plenty.
There were three girls ranging from 5-8/10. Maybe more on offer if I had actually realised earlier and paid more attention.
Enjoy!
Hi Bro muutseeker,

Grand Hyatt was gorgeous hotel. Matter of factly, I always head to JJ every night in Seoul when I was there last month. Didnt go to Itaewon to seek fun as proposed by some good soul brothers here. It was indeed a nice chic place to hang out for a not so cheap booze but plenty of Korean babes to admire.

When I was there, I got to know a pair of Korean babes together with a Swiss guy who also happened to be there drinking in JJ. The 4 of us left JJ and head to one of the Korean girl so claimed pub & we drank ,played some pool and then each of us brought the girl back to our own respective hotel while the rest is history. In fact, the girl I brought back lived in Bucheon City (About 50min drive from Seoul City) and she called me after 3days then we met up again in Bucheon city where she treat me beer, Soju and dinner that night. We still keep in touch via email and it was kind of sweet memorable experience for me.

Well, there are bound to have "working girls" there but dont jump the gun paying a hefty price for it. Matter of factly, try to hitch a good conversation and maybe you can be in for nice surprise!!!