View Single Post
Old 03-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 15
frog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfrog3 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thai massage at JB.

Hi, all bros!

I just try a Thai massage joint at JB. got about 60 girls work there, all from thai. the shop are very big, can see on your left from the main road, just next to a Caltex petrol station, after the junction turn to Holiday Plaza.

Here my FR:

1st time to here, walk in check the price. RM55 for 1 hour, so i take this for a try. sit down and wait, after 5 minutes got a gold color long hair and wild looking girl come to me and guide me to behind for washing my feet. after that bring me to 2nd floor. i choose a public area with 6 curtain partition for massage, cos i dun want private room. she help me to undress and ask me take out all include my boxer. she start massage my back. then turn over and massage my hand and keep taking my hand to touch her boob. from she help me to undress and put my hand on her boob, i know this is a dirty joint. after 45 minutes, she come out Golden question. she said JG for RM50. but i told her, i want real JG, not BCC. she tell me she dun know. but can ask another girl who know to do it. ok, i take it! after waiting for 10 minutes, another girl come in, she apply some old to ball and start massage it. but is a bit difference. she can make me stand, and make me soft. really shiok! she keep massage about half and hours. then ask me want to release or not. i said dun want. then she help me to clean out the oil.

paid money and left as a happy man!