Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
AHH2222MK6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Lightbulb ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulukote View Post
Any bros triedfj at r**in spa? Ive tried the massage n b2b.. the little bradder kindda itchy..hehe..tot wanna gv a try at the spa.. just dont want to waste getting lousy service.. the captain said the prices in range 68-98 per 30min.. any bros here experienced b4..mind sharing to new mushroom here.. tq bros..
Did you mean fj at robin spa? Don't be joking coz you will be ignored should you ask the spa's captain whether fj is lesser than 100. Unless you meant massage without ping pong. Alternatively, Opposite robin spa has a quick stress release shop. The WL are all SYT originating from angkor wat. 80/per shot @30mins. If you insist to find affordable stress release joint, there are currently 4 quickie joints in town catering amok, som tham, popiah and some tom jiao

"I don't give U taxi fare does not mean that I am cheap. It means that I can fetch U from where U are and drop U off where U want to be"