Old 01-12-2013, 11:34 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
wetmartini deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fun in Korea Soeoul / Incheon

This is my first post here so I might as well make it a good one. A little bit about me first. I am a complete newbie to this "hobby" having had my first p4p experience about 2 months ago a few months after breaking up with a longtime girlfriend. I have been in Seoul for about 5 years.

I had some rare free time this weekend so, after reading many reviews and posts here and elsewhere, tried to make an appointment with Sarah, to no avail. Considering how busy and popular she is, it's no surprise that I didn't get a reply with just one day's advance notice. I was pretty determined to try something this weekend and decided that the most bang for my buck (no pun intended) would probably come from an officetel visit. The girls there are generally very attractive, you can select in advance based on photos which generally are a match, it is supposed to be a real GFE and the price is usually around 150,000 won, give or take a few ten thousand. Given that today was Sunday, the selection was very limited as most girls take Sunday off.

A caveat: if you do not speak Korean or have a Korean speaker who can help you, you might as well forget about officetel girls, not even taking into account any policies they may have about foreigners. I am a Korean-American who speaks some decent Korean you are probably SOL as far as officetels go. The ability to communicate well with their "pimps" is a must and they generally do not speak English.

With that said, I contacted one officetel today - Major - and asked about some girls from their ads. Most of the girls were unavailable so the pimp recommended that I meet "Lulu" who was supposedly similar to one of the other girls I asked about. Here's my quick rundown:

Face: 9 - one of the prettiest girls I have ever met
Body: 6 - Her body wasn't bad, but she did have a somewhat "thick" build. She was quite tall for a Korean girl (172 cm) which fairly perky A/B cup breasts.
Personality: 9 - she was extremely warm, accommodating and intelligent. Even though I thought her face was gorgeous, her personality really took the cake. which brings me to:
GFE: 10 - again, her attitude and personality were fantastic. She didn't hold back in any area and was definitely not a clock watcher.

Summary: Although her body wasn't ideal, her face and personality more than made up for it and I found her extremely attractive. We made out for a while followed by BBBJ, DATY and FJ in several positions. After a nice happy ending we cuddled in bed for a while chatting about life and other topics well after my hour was supposed to be up. She used to work as a flight attendant for a major airline so her English wasn't bad at all. I would definitely consider meeting her again.

If you have some Korean speaking ability or know someone who does, you can try calling 010-6462-8468 to contact her "handler."